03 February 2008

Fazli Sameer - Accomplished Genealogist

I would like to introduce Mr. Fazli Sameer.

It can be said that it is due to reading his extensive work on the Dutch Burgher genealogy in Sri Lanka at various Internet links that enabled me to collate valuable information on the Van Dort genealogy.

Mr. Fazli is a Muslim from Sri Lanka. We have shared notes and over several years we have been in touch with each other.

His contribution in this field is enormous. The information that he provides is based on fact and that serves him well in being the accomplished Genealogist that he is.

Over at "More Readings" at this Blog, I have included a link to his work. I am sure that you will be surprised at Mr. Fazli's comprehensiveness in a field that is daunting and challenging to say the least.

I am indebted to Mr. Fazli for having unselfishly provided so much information that would never have been otherwise available.

E & OE

0 comments: